|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 30, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Dec 10, 2015 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to the first ever Batshaw Youth and Family Centres Foundation online auction.
A unique experience for hockey fans: watch the Montreal Canadiens face off against the New Jersey Devils at Montreal’s renowned Bell Centre on January 6, 2016 – from the exclusive vantage point of a private Loge!
All proceeds from the online auction will directly benefit local Montreal children and youth who have been the victims of abuse and neglect. The Batshaw Youth and Family Centres Foundation changes young lives every day, paving the way for a better future.
The Batshaw Foundation supports and complements the youth protection mandate of the former Batshaw Youth and Family Centres, which as of April 1, 2015 works in partnership with the newly formed CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal. The Foundation funds post-secondary education, tutoring, therapy, sports and cultural activities, summer camp, emergency assistance to the clients of the agency, which intervenes in situations of abuse, neglect, abandonment and behavioural problems. Services are provided to children and youth in foster care, group homes or to the child’s own family. All services are mandated by the provincial Youth Protection Act.
Both the Foundation and the Agency serve Anglophone, Allophone and Jewish communities on the island of Montreal in both official languages, and provide residential placement services to English-speaking youth from other regions of Quebec.
Your participation truly makes a difference.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the auction closes to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Batshaw Foundation")
- Our preferred method of payment is a cheque or cash, as a percentage of the transaction is lost to PayPal; however, if cheque or cash is not available we will accept secure online payment via PayPal (details provided to winning bidders upon request)
Payments may be sent to:
Batshaw Youth and Family Centres Foundation
5 Weredale Park, Westmount (QC) H3Z 1Y5
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders may pick their items up at our office or make arrangements to deliver your item if you are in the Montreal area
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —